Re: [school-discuss] EduML/EML/ and others

Indeed.  There are far too many standards out there that are
too complex to be implemented.  Requiring a sample
implementation is a good way to prevent this; its no longer
"not my problem".

--
Daniel Dent    |

char number_of_bugs; // *No-one* needs more than 256 bugs. Don't be silly.