Re: [school-discuss] EduML/EML/ and others

hello,

all engineered goods are prototyped.
on large projects, a series of prototypes is built.

because of this philosophy,
american spacecraft have surveyed the solar system,
and people get 60,000+ miles from a car
and 10 years from a television set.

mike eschman, etc...