Re: [school-discuss] Status of Engima gradebook project

4/18/02 5:34:57 AM, Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> wrote:

>I pulled this from Mike Eschman's latest article on Open Source
>Schools.  -----
>
>That brings me to the gradebook project. I am worried. The way this
>was supposed to go, when i posted the storm recommendation for
>DISCUSSION, I would be pelted with substantive responses (responses
>about what to change or building on some other base), but, instead,
>only one or two folks responded, NONE OF THEM TEACHERS.

Check the SchoolForge Archives for April

Re: [school-discuss] grade book project From: Jeff <tackweed@whidbey.net>

I'm currently in my 29th year of teaching in public school......

Unfortunately for the rest of his message, my school and district is all Windows.