Re: [school-discuss] SOT Office

SOT is a finnish Linux-house. I see SOT Office as an OpenOffice bugfix
release with finnish flavour dedicated to the finnish markets. It contains a
finnish proof reader, a finnish manual and support. I see this as a possible
step for one of the biggest cities in Finland, Turku, to start adapting Linux
and Open Source in their governmental systems as they have planned already.

Regards,

Teemu Arina
MimerDesk.org