[school-discuss] demo@schools

hi list,

I  would  like  to  introduce  myself  as Suraj  Kumar,  part  of  the
Demo@schools  effort[0] in  the south  Indian state  of Tamil  Nadu. I
thought I  would introduce our effort  to the list here  so that there
can be better understanding.

Demo@Schools  aims  at   popularising  free  software  to  educational
institutions (schools, colleges) in  and around the capital - Chennai.
Demo@Schools is a program of the Free software foundation of India. On
our agenda are:

 1. Showing / Demoing free software at schools, colleges
 2. Writing  technical  books  for  forming a  syllabus  for  schools,
    colleges
 3. training / teaching at schools

We are  on the lookout for  volunteers who can  be of any help  to the
demo@schools  effort. Currently  we are  in need  of book  writers for
writing books for use with teaching at schools (typically age groups 6
- 15). We  would be glad to  join hands with enthusiasts  out here and
help spread free software.

you  can join our  mailing list[1].  Our main  website[2] is  down and
hence we provide an alternate site[0] for the time being.

share and let share!

  -Suraj