[school-discuss] District DNA Executables Posted

I have just uploaded the executables for District DNA version 1.0.69 to
source forge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/districtdna) and for Mass
Special Ed ver 1.02.00. I will be uploading the program to set the
registry entry necessary for the client program to know what the name
and location of your firebird database is. I will also be shortly
uploading some very old (over a year) documentation in a pdf. As I said
it is very old but has some useful information. I will upload the word
file if anyone wants an editable version. It is over 14 MB, fair
warning. I should be updating the manual at least to remove the stuff
that is just plain wrong within the next week or so.

James P. Smyth
Technology Coordinator
Northeast Metropolitan School District