Re: [school-discuss] Schoolforge UK

Chris,

I am excited to see that SchoolForge will be represented so well in the
UK. I took a look at your website and saw that you had a link where
people can add their Case Studies, are you aware of the General
GNU/Linux Case Studies at http://casestudy.seul.org/ and the K12LTSP
Case Studies at http://k12ltsp.org/casestudy.html . Perhaps you can
encourage people to add to those two sites instead of starting a whole
new place to submit Case Studies. The problem is that the information
for people considering using Linux in education is so scattered
throughout the Internet that it is at times hard to find the good
information. If there is one more Case Studies place online then it will
be that much harder for people to find the good information your
audience will contribute. Just a suggestion, the consolidation of
information will be a great thing for the Linux in education community.
Make it easier for everyone to find information.

I would also like to make you aware of the Linux In Education Portal
(http://www.linuxineducation.org), it provides links to the best
information on the Internet for people considering using Linux in
schools and it might be an appropriate link for your SchoolForge UK
website. Thanks for letting us know about what you are working on.

Warm Regards :),
Jonathan Hughes

--
Jonathan Hughes <declaretruth@yahoo.com>
Message digitally signed for security. Signature.asc is the digital