Re: [school-discuss] April meeting (Tomorrow!)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:39:49 -0400
Chris Hornbaker <chrishornbaker@earthlink.net> wrote:

      Saying you'd like to discuss something and whatever is a hot topic on the
      mailing list is what I go by.

Fine then, could we add the GCompris Board Contest to the menu of the
next metting, in May I guess?

Hilaire

      On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:28:21 +0200
      Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire@ext.cri74.org> wrote:

      > On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:33:56 -0400
      > Chris Hornbaker <chrishornbaker@earthlink.net> wrote:
      >
      >       Topics of Discussion for the 2nd Schoolforge Monthly IRC Meeting
      >       - eBooks (reading/creating)
      >       - Free/Open curricula
      >       - Schedule building and scheduling
      >

      > What is the procedure to setup the menu of the meeting?
      >

      > Hilaire Fernandes

      Christopher Hornbaker              Email: xion@openschooling.org
      Jabber ID: Jilks@jabber.org     http://www.openschooling.org

Hilaire Fernandes