Re: [school-discuss] opensourceeducation

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 19:17, jeremy hunsinger wrote:
> to prevent duplication of effort, as this has arose out of the blog
> community, perhaps schoolforge should send a missive.
> http://www.open-education.org/

Just so.  David, if you get to it before I do (it's late here, and I'm
turning in soon), CC the list.  If not, I'll do it tomorrow.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain