[school-discuss] April IRC Meeting Logs

Hey, all!

Sorry for the delay, but here are the logs. Overall, I think the
meetings went very well and I thank all that joined. We didn't get to
discuss scheduling, due to lack of persons being active in that area,
so if anyone following that topic wishes for it to be a topic of next
month's meeting, let me know. With what we did discuss, the meetings
lasted about 2 hours each.

Oh, and could someone running the Schoolforge.net site place these in
an archive for later reference? That'd be great!

Again, thanks to all those who made and it. Hope everyone here can
follow the conversations (I didn't pretty them up at all :).

Christopher Hornbaker              Email: xion@openschooling.org
Jabber ID: Jilks@jabber.org     http://www.openschooling.org