Re: [school-discuss] NECC Conference (was Schoolforge Wiki)

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 15:40, Brian Gershon wrote:

> I noticed a few months ago when I signed up for the Conference that Open
> Source representation was fairly sparse (relative to total number of
> sessions), so it'll be nice to have SchoolForge, and other projects,
> represented.
>
> Will anyone need some help at (or before) the Conference?  I may be able to
> contribute in some way.
>
> I look forward to meeting those coming to Seattle,

We look forward to meeting you too, Brian.  I think that Paul Nelson
with K12LTSP is probably the person who could best use your help; he's
setting up a Linux-based email park (or whatever they call it at
conferences) there.  Harry McGregor from OSEF might also have something
that needs setting up.  During the conference, help staffing the booth
would always be appreciated.  I'm going to do a casual presentation for
Schoolforge the last day, with Bill Ries-Knight's help if he can make it
to the conference.  We can possibly use some assistance there (the
presentation isn't written yet, so it's hard to tell :-) ).

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain