Re: [school-discuss] New wrinkle on using FOSS and thin client architecture

Red Rover works for me. Since our school mascot is a Bee, we thought of the Brandon Bee Hive, but my mother-in-law calls it the Brandon Command Center.

Almost every time I'm up there, there are kids on it.  Daniel

Justin wrote:
Just took a look at the article & picture of the cart, that's way cool. Have a name for it? I'd suggest "Red Rover".