[school-discuss] Art Based On Libre Software

Here's a way to help out the movement, at least indirectly....

https://www.talenthouse.com/i/188/submission/68795/99e8c29c

I used the GPL program BASIC-256 to produce my entry for the
Secret Solstice Music Festival, which will be held in Iceland
at the beginning of summer. The winning artist gets $1,000
plus a share of royalties, along with an expenses-paid trip
to the event. If I win, I'll have a chance to talk to a lot
of people about Libre Software. If you have accounts with
both Facebook and Twitter, you can vote twice.

Food for thought.

Joel

###