[school-discuss] getting involved (was Tuxmath and programs no longer actively developed)

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:49 PM, Vikram Gaur <vikramgkaushik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Samearth Foundation is a NGO farmed with "promotion of open source " as one
> of the major objective. We would like to get associated with any project.

There's a list of projects that claim they want volunteers or they
would like people to get involved at:
https://schoolforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=FLOSS_Volunteer_Projects

We can also always use volunteers for the Schoolforge web site to add
overlooked Open Source programs, help document relevant information
and improve the web site in general.

Sincerely,
Laura
###