Re: [school-discuss] Automatically teach kids + create FOSS jobs = AutoTeach Project

Hi Chris,Â

Glad you like it. An article would be very helpful, thanks! I think having an actual physical product at the center is a key distinction of the project that will serve as a stronger glue by providing a specific focus and keeping things active. From the freelance developer's perspective the system basically aims to create a platform for "software busking", but unlike an app-store where your users disappear with their product after purchase, the subscription approach can fuel a self-sustaining cycle.ÂÂ

This thread does not need to end here! I would be very interested to hear-and-discuss more feedback and peoples' impressions, in general, i.e. was the whole concept too much to digest in one bite? What parts are confusing? What are we missing that prevents your participation?ÂÂ

Thanks to all,
Charles