Re: [school-discuss] Automatically teach kids + create FOSS jobs = AutoTeach Project

Dear Christian,

My name is Stu Keroff, and I am a middle school social studies teacher at Community School of Excellence in St. Paul, MN. I am also our school's technology coordinator and a faculty adviser for our school's Linux users group, the CSE Asian Penguins. We believe that the Asian Penguins are the first and only Linux users group based in a Hmong charter school.

We're doing a little of what you've described. We recycle used computers by installing Ubuntu and then donate those computers to needy families.

For more information about our program, check out our website at http://www.asianpenguins.org and our You Tube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/CSEAsianPenguins. Regarding the You Tube channel: if the kids can get the channel up to 10,000 views by the end of the school year, they win a pizza party.

Let's connect. Feel free to email me.

Stu