Re: [school-discuss] something about the news from washington that was "aired out" in the new york times

mike eschman wrote:

> The Memory HoleBy PAUL KRUGMAN

[big snip]

Please don't post political messages to this mailing list.  schoolforge-discuss is
for the discussion of increasing the use of open resources in education around the
world.  Everyone here decidedly does not share the same political views, and many
from various countries don't care at all about the politics of particular places.

If this sort of thing continues, we will start removing the offenders from the
mailing list.  There are proper venues for this sort of discussion; I'll be happy
to recommend them for those interested in such discussions.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: