[school-discuss] Putting together video presentation

Does anybody have experience putting together a video presentation
similar to power point, but capable of including mpg files? I have
lots of still pictures and a number of mpgs from my recent trips to
China and India that I would like to share with my students or whoever
wants to see them. I don't see the capability to include mpg files in
the OpenOffice presentation program, though. Any ideas?
(I was thinking of using html, but it has the disadvantage that the
browser takes up part of the screen. I want to do a full-screen
presentation if possible.)
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com