[school-discuss] resource listing for teachers by grade level and grading period, with search engine and testing code cross-references

hello,

when we changed our domain name to http://www.etc-edu.com, we broke some links
on our web site, some of which might be useful to teachers beginning the
school year.

here is the link to a cross-reference of about a thousand educational web
sites of good quality, by grade, subject, grading period and testing
standard,  and a title / author search engine  : http://www.etc-edu.com/cps/

we'll try to get the buttons fixed this weekend.

check out our "back to school" broadcast, featuring :

Asimov's Science Fiction classic - "The Foundation Trilogy"

and

Douglas Adam's "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".

music by Roy Orbison, Issac Hayes, Frank Sinatra, WAR,
Ravel, and historical LIVE PERFORMANCE of
"Fairy's Kiss" and "Pulcinella" with Stravinsky leading the orchestra
in TV broadcasts of his NEW works.

enjoy, and good luck :-)

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com