Re: [school-discuss] Success!

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 05:02:59AM -0500, Kyle Hutson wrote:
> I've got to brag about this, and this group seems like the ones that
> would care.
> Thanks to Linux (FREESCO), I replaced a big expensive Cisco router
> with a 5 year-old PC that was sitting in a storage cabinet.

Not only do we care, we're interested!  care to give us a few more
details on what/how it happened ?

Knowing a little more would give folks a great example of just how
useful and cost effective Linux is!  (or should I say "another"
great example.. :-) )

C'mon - give with the details already.  Also how is it working out
as a replacement?  How is it handling the load compared to the
Cisco equipment ?  faster, slower ? etc ..
Thanks !

--
Jeff Kinz, Director, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  "jkinz@ultranet.com"
copyright 1995-2002.  Use restricted to non-UCE uses. Any other use is an

    //\         eLviintuaxbilse            /\\