[school-discuss] Open Admin Gradebook Specifications

Hi All,

I'm beginning development on the Gradebook for my Open Admin for
Schools application.

I would like some feedback on the specification pointing out
things/approaches that I may have omitted, (or should avoid) if possible.

The specification is online at:

http://richtech.ca/openadmin/gbdesign.html

and you could post suggestions on this list as well as CCing to me at this
address if you'd like. You could also use the RFE webpage as well.

I will add a demonstration for the gradebook to the existing site or else
to the updated site with version 1.0 code. Version 1.0 of Open
Administration for Schools will be out shortly.

Thanks very much,

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk. Canada