Re: [school-discuss] Preparing the next freeduc-cd release

I distributed several OpenOffice.org CD-ROM's to my local high school
last spring, and I found that one CD could easily hold both Windows and
Linux versions, as well as English, Spanish, and French localizations
for both systems.  There should still be room left on the CD to include
the MacOS X version, as well as any other localizations appropriate to
your area.