Re: [school-discuss] Preparing the next freeduc-cd release

Hi,

> > How many do you want doing and which version and OS?
>
> As many as possible.

I can do 50 if that helps.

If you need them for the end of September, I'll do the downloads of the
current stable versions (all of them) and do an ISO for others to
download (I have a lot of serverspace, so I'd not worry about it too
much). Will you need any of the language packs and is it worth putting a
version of Java for (say) Windows, Linux and MacOS on the CD as well?

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all