Re: [school-discuss] Where is BlueLinux site

On Friday 22 August 2003 10:00 pm, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi all folks,
>
> The bluelinux website http://www.bluelinux.org seems down.  Is its
> address changed?  Google search and Freshmeat still refer to this
> website.

The server is suffering from powerloss problems in Canada they seem to be
having the same power issues as the East Coast. It was on a UPS that would
hold for 50 hours but those went down so its up and down. Sorry you can
always use backup server http://us.bluelinux.org/

Sorry for the problems

--
Matt R. Jezorek
Linux for Education

"We fight to go where we are not wanted. Refuse to go where we are wanted.
Then wonder why we are called skitzo on foreign policy" - Al Sharpton