[school-discuss] DHS Secretary Ridge Gives the Go Ahead to Linux

I began writing professionally in 1984 with the publication of my first
book. Since then, I have combined writing with my job in Information
Technology.

After visiting with Jo Balderas who deployed the Emergency Response
Network System for DHS, I came home more elated than at any other time.
It seems like everything I wanted for Linux, our community and kind
humble people had combined in this one situation.

Finally, I got to enjoy the experience of a vision combined with
reality.

I really hope I conveyed the essence of my experience in this article.

All the best!