[school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 1.90

Hi,

Open Admin 1.90 will be released in a couple of days. However, I need some testing done on the new Online Daybook since I haven't had much time to do testing. (There are several other updates as well, of course).

If you're interested, go to the teacher demonstration site, bottom right and log into the Daybook (using userid richl / password richl (last letter is lowercase L). First semester starts on August 31 (no display before this).

Any feedback would be most helpful.

http://richtech.ca/openadmin  (Main Site)

http://bcst.richtech.ca (Demo Teacher Site)

http://bcsa.richtech.ca (Demo Admin Site)