Re: [school-discuss] auctioning open source software

Hi,

Yes, this (an open-source auction software package) is a great need.
We have a big service auction for our church and use closed code
software. :( Building an open-source solution would be a wonderful
addition to the tool box and could be a valued asset to many
organizations.

What about the Social do-good folks, whatever that name is??? They
love to go to gala events -- and -- love to do a bang-up job when
everyone's watching. Perhaps they would be a good place to seek coders
or else have one there put it out to their lists.