Re: [school-discuss] software to record Internet addresses accessed?

Thanks for the info so far!!

I am only trying to monitor my classroom lab.  I´m a teacher, so each student
will be assigned a computer and specific IP number.

I want this to be simple and not interfere with the larger school district
network.

Marilyn