[school-discuss] public domain songs

For those that use music, lyrics, sheet music, etc. with their classes or projects, does anyone specifically use public domain or Creative Commons licensed music?  Would be very interested in sharing good sources of public domain music.

Here's a list of some of the sites I use as reference for looking up sheet music:
http://www.distasis.com/recipes/pdmuse.htm
Mudcat Cafe is also a nice reference when trying to find out more about the history of a song:
http://www.mudcat.org/

If anyone has other good sources or access to pd music, please let me know.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura