Re: [school-discuss] Tools and Creativity

To Michael and anyone else who might be interested:

At the risk of appearing to be a spammer, I'll suggest that you
purchase one of my prints from my site at Saatchi Online....

http://www.saatchionline.com/joelkahn

....or Fine Art America....

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/joel-kahn.html

....and put it up on a classroom wall. Then use it as the starting point
for a discussion, and see what happens.

If the prices on the prints are too high for your budget, you can send
me a self-addressed stamped envelope, and I can provide you with a
miniature but fairly high quality version of one of my works. This might
still do the trick as a conversation starter. I'll do my best to answer
whatever questions come my way.

Joel