Re: [school-discuss] Free Software in education - news collection for July 2013

Guido, I tried subscribing the RSS feed at: http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido/category/english/

But I recieved this error (Firefox, Ubuntu 13.04):

Cannot GET /api/statuses/user_timeline/7995.rss

Thanks for sending the link, I enjoyed reviewing and will share this in my class on f/oss in education