[school-discuss] educational games

I've been searching for lightweight educational games.  I finally ran
across an Open Source clone of Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego.

Haven't tried it out yet, but the source code is at:
https://github.com/Ponup/thiefcatcher

If you have any other educational games that you'd recommend that
haven't been added to the Schoolforge Open Source list yet, please let
us know.
###