Re: [Ossi] Re: [school-discuss] Shocking news about Microsoft's abilityto kill Open Source

Just what this discussion list needs: SPAM.

Paul Alessandrini wrote:
What you all should do is look at www.net-itech.com <http://www.net-itech.com> . This should solve your problem.

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 16:53, Les Richardson wrote:

Hi,

So, I guess that begs the question... "What to do?".

They're big. We're not. They have almost limitless resources. We don't.
Can we "fight a war" on their terms? Nope.

I would suggest:
1) Write good quality software that does solves the problems it's supposed
to. 2) Make this available on the Internet under an open source license.
3) Goto 1.

A very small hole in a dam.... can lead to very large results over time...

Les