Re: [school-discuss] OT: mbox/Maildir list archives?

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 03:03:04PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> I'd like to get list archives in an mbox/Maildir format, if possible.
> Anyone with archives going back to early part of this year, who'd be
> able to post same, would be much appreciated.

I've put a tarball of mh folders for each month since Jan 2002 (when
the list started) at:

http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/schoolforge-discuss.tar.gz

You can get mbox format from an mh folder via packf(1).

The mhonarc-format list archives are at
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/ as usual.

--Roger