[school-discuss] RE: From India

That's great! It will reach out to many. FN
PS: This is from India's only magazine exclusively devoted to GNU/Linux.
It is read across the country, and is widely noticed among user groups.

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.fredericknoronha.net  Ph 0091.832.2409490
Freelance Journalist : http://www.bytesforall.org       Ph 0091.832.2409783