RE: [school-discuss] Updated Coalition Procedures - Members sign up here

Information:

Project Name: General Education Online (Parent Organization)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Individual: Michael Viron, mviron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Project Name: Education Disaster Information System (A GEO Project)
Email: disaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact: Michael Viron, mviron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Project Name: FindASchool.org (A GEO Organization)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact: Michael Viron, mviron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Project Name: International Education Resources (A GEO Organization)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact: Michael Viron, mviron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Project Name: Academic Web Information Repository (A GEO Organization)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact: Michael Viron mviron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Project Name: HouseHunt (A GEO Project)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx