[school-discuss] Enterprise Linux thin client schools

Hi James,

Need sleep, funding, more hardware for testing and for Les to put LDAP
support in OA :)

Ok, when do you want it by? LDAP, I mean. (grin)

Remember this is not 'Programs of Dreams'... 'If I write it, they will come' stuff. I'm fairly pragmatic.

If you have a real use for the LDAP integration, I will add it in (it's on the development books), but then your commitment must be to help with the testing... that's the other side of the development coin.

Right? (grin)

Les

(just poking at you - OA needs to be the cornerstone for schools)