[school-discuss] Brief Update

Just want to mention that I will have some updates & what I feel is some
exciting news to post over the weekend.

1) New coalition members, Shiksha India and Asian Academy of Business
and Computers
2) Have been working with Vedran Vucic on a story looking at some of the
things GNU Linux Centre is doing
3) Review of new Packt Publishing book "Moodle Teaching Techniques"
4) What I've been up to

I've found myself juggling a lot of priorities lately (started a new job
and have been learning tons of new stuff) and haven't had a chance to
get caught up with everything here.  I'll cover these items in much more
detail in the coming days.

Justin Riddiough

<http://www.schoolforge.net/member/asian-academy-business-and-computers>