Re: [school-discuss] edu publishing tool

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 11:47:13AM +0000, Garry Saddington wrote:
> >- the technology should be free, with easy startup and low time
> >requested for maintenance
> Have a look at Plone. (www.plone.org)

Are you kidding?

Plone runs over Zope, and that monster isn't about "easy startup"
and "low maintenance".  Especially if one hits the python subver
migration issues.

*Maybe* e.g. Wordpress might do -- for a personal thing with
comments.

PS: no, I'm not suggesting TYPO3.  Even if I personally would
choose that even for a small site -- it's an airbus either.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>