Re: [school-discuss] CAL Computer Assisted Learning

Title: Email Signagture
I have a blog site, Energize Education through Open Source, in which I write articles about various open source educational technologies. It may prove to be a useful resource to those looking to integrate open source into education. The link is below my name on my signature line. Hope that this proves to be helpful.

Chris

Christopher Whittum
M.Ed. Learning and Technology
Energize Education through Open Source