[school-discuss] Re: A new project supporting schools

Dear Marco,

Your installer project looks reasonable and useful How far along are you?
Somethig about your message tells me I'm not the first to talk to you about
this, but please let us know if you'd be interested in joining the Schoolforge
coalition, http://schoolforge.net

On that site you'll find a list of current members, operating procedures and two
important starting points:
*the mailing list subscription form and
*the membership application form

We'd love to hear more about your plans if you'd be willing to share them.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
Editor, Open Source Schools -- a Schoolforge member

http://members.iteachnet.org/
http://www.opensourceschools.org/