[school-discuss] ULTimate Kidbooks

I just came across this at the CAST website:

http://www.cast.org/udl/ULTimateKidBooks210.cfm

Although this is written for the Macintosh, I wonder if a bit of
lobbying and advocacy might not convince Charles Silverman to
develop a Linux version, or at least to allow others to work on a
port.  Take a look at it (and also at the
http://www.switchintime.com/ website), and if you think it would be
a good thing to have for Linux contact the principals at Switch In
Time.