Re: [school-discuss] Poor Man's (teacher, student) Flash?

well PHP has a flash library that lets you generate flash on the fly
from source in a webpage, plus given that you can pull dynamically from
a database in php, this can be an immensely powerful tool, though i
don't think many are using it in education yet, in part, i suppose
because of the traditional programming/design split and using this looks
more like programming than design.
www.php.net
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/hill20011214.php3
http://www.blue-pac.com/products/phpturbine/default.htm