[school-discuss] Possibly important conference

Those of you in the southern US should consider attending this:

http://www.eschoolnews.org/conferences/sts/

It's the Superintendents' Technology Summit, March 10-12.  It's
pricy ($605 per person, plus lodging), but your district might cover
it.  This is _just_ the sort of gathering we need to be present at
if we're to raise the awareness of open resources in the schools.  I
don't think we can do so this year in any organized way, but we need
to look seriously at doing so in the future.  Harry McGregor, what
do you think?