[school-discuss] Re: OpenSIF

Hello Eric,

Thank you for making the effort to get in contact; you sound like you've got an
important project going on and I know that the schoolforge-discuss group will
want to find out about any common ground.

So, please, run, don't walk, to http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php and join
the mailing list. Then, look around the site and decide whether your org is
willing to become a member of schoolforge, our coalition (it's free, of course).

I hope you will post at least an introduction to your project on
OpenSourceSchools.org as well, if not a full article.

I'll cc this to the schoolforge-discuss list as I know they will want to be
informed about what your group is doing.

Best wishes and thanks again for making contact.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
Editor, OpenSourceSchools.org
P.S. Thank you for the good words about the work we're doing.

 http://schoolforge.net

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org