Re: [school-discuss] MACUL conference in March

> My hope is that we will be able to get a content management solution
> like plone authenticating off of our Novell LDAP this year so we could
> highlight that system next year.  Anyone done that yet?  I keep thinking
> plone is cool but find it difficult to get over the initial learning
> curve of customizing the layout and users for our schools.

I have been interested in plone and ldap since I moved to my present
school, but I have not yet begun learning. Can you suggest good starting
points? I have numerous links and book titles to look into, but I do not
know anyone who has actually done it, so it is difficult to tell where to
begin.

mec