Re: [Autoreply] Re: [school-discuss] Microhoo?

I bet Google will use it for Google maps or similar applications.

On 2/1/08, Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've removed Ryan from the list and sent a note asking to rejoin once he
has returned.

$44.6 billion bid from Microsoft..wow. On another bidding subject - I'm
watching the FCC auction closely on the 700mhz spectrum, for some reason
I think it's going to be taking some strange turns.  How that shapes up
might give a lot of insight as to how the next decade of connectivity
will shape up here in the US.