Re: [school-discuss] Encryption Issue

Gary Dunn suggested that the persistent-RAM thing
"could be used by someone who wants to sell a
commercial app that runs on Micro-what's-it-called
as a means to discredit an existing FOSS solution."
Michael Shigorin responded with the opinion that
this is "unlikely." I'm inclined to agree with
Michael, but I would like to get more from him
about the reasons for his conclusion. Is Michael
talking about technical issues, psychological ones,
other things entirely, or a combination of factors?

Joel

Be a better friend, newshound, and