RE: [school-discuss] Encryption Issue

If there are private keys stored on the machine then they are affected. A thin
client (eg. diskless workstation) can be affected if a user has entered their
passphrase and as a result an unencrypted private key is left on the system.

There is a simple rule in information security - if someone has physical access
to a machine then all security can be compromised.

So keep your computers secure.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail