Re: [school-discuss] Fwd: [altlinux-announce-en] School Server released!

Hi Michael,

Yes, I'm very busy also (and have to watch my health also... psoriasis
from stress of this and teaching at the same time). However, I'm
retired in 4 months and so will have less stress in my life.

Thanks for forwarding things, etc.  I have had some Russian downloads
and the new tools should enable them to do things in their own
language(s) if they would like.

Any feedback on this would also be quite helpful.

OA 3.75 should be out shortly....

Thanks,

Les